Ingredients: organic extra virgin olive oil.
|% Daily Value|
|Fat / Lipides 14g||22%|
|Saturated / Satures 0g||10%|
|Trans / Trans 2g|
|Cholesterol / Cholesterol 0mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 0mg||0%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 0g||0%|
|Fibre / Fibres 0g||0%|
|Sugars / Sucres 0g|
|Protein / Proteines 0g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||0%|
|Calcium / Calcium||0%|
|Iron / Fer||0%|
Taste. Quality. Tradition.
Because we consider our quality organic extra virgin olive oil a health-giving food, Earth’s Choice goes far to bring you and your family the finest quality, best tasting and affordable oil we can find. All the way to southern Spain, in fact, to work with a family with more than 30 years experience in the olive oil production business.
- Certified Organic & Kosher
- First Pressed (30 °C or below)
- 100% Traceability from orchard to bottle
- Free acidity <0.4% (International standard set at 0.8% or less)
- Only 2 olive varietals: Hojiblanco & Picual
- What is the best method for storing extra virgin olive oil: Keep bottles tightly sealed to prevent oxidation and store in a dark, cool space such as a cupboard away from the stovetop.
- What is free acidity: It's an parameter to define quality and measures impurities in olive oil; the lower the rating the better the quality.
- Why is traceability important: Knowing the source deepens the relationships - as well as the connection - with producers and growers, and appreciation for quality, taste and production values.