By Nicole Fetterly, RD
Use salsa as a base for gazpacho to bring together a summer meal in minutes. Serve with corn-on-the-cob, salad and tortilla chips for dipping.
- 1 x 500mL jar Earth’s Choice Salsa (you choose the spice level!)
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2 cup(s) low-sodium vegetable or chicken stock
- Fresh cilantro and lime juice to garnish
Puree all ingredients with an immersion or blender until desired consistency is reached. Spoon into bowls and garnish with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.