Ingredients: organic virgin coconut oil.
|% Daily Value|
|Fat / Lipides 15g||23%|
|Saturated / Satures 14g||70%|
|Trans / Trans 0g|
|Cholesterol / Cholesterol 0mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 0mg||0%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 0g||0%|
|Fibre / Fibres 0g||0%|
|Sugars / Sucres 0g|
|Protein / Proteines 0g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||0%|
|Calcium / Calcium||0%|
|Iron / Fer||0%|
Virgin coconut oil is an excellent butter substitute for baking its high smoke point is good for medium-high heat cooking, as well as sautéing to infuse a delicious coconut flavour. At Earth’s Choice, we only source coconuts nurtured by farmers on certified organic and sustainable farms in pristine eco-systems.
- Certified Organic & Kosher
- Cold expeller-pressed
- No hexane or solvents
- Produced and jarred in glass at source
- Oil has not been reheated after pressing
- Is virgin coconut oil also free from peanut and tree nut cross-contamination: Yes.
- What is the cold expeller-press temperature range: 40-50 °C.
No-bake Chocolate Raspberry Fudge (Vegan)This 5 ingredient Chocolate Raspberry Fudge recipe is a dairy-free and paleo approved delight and the perfect balance between sweet and sour flavours.
- 1 cup EC organic virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp EC organic coconut cream or EC organic creamed coconut
- 2 1/3 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts crushed
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add all ingredients and stir.
- Line a cookie sheet or plastic tupperware with parchment paper and pour the mixture, spreading it out evenly. Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes or until hardened.
- Once firm, slice into squares and enjoy slightly chilled.
- Recipe Notes
- Feel free to omit the walnuts and raspberries and cater to your taste buds. The fudge will taste equally delicious without the frozen raspberries and walnuts.
- Don’t let the fudge sit on the counter for too long as they will start to melt. It’s best eaten slightly chilled to avoid chocolate fingers.